- Special Offers
- Eat & Drink
- Explore Activities
- Spa & Wellness
Parknasilla Resort & Spa is a luxury Kerry hotel that has 89 bedrooms and Suites, 24 luxurious two bedroom self catering lodges and 38 three bedroom self catering villas located within a short walking distance of the main hotel.
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Reservation Agent to now join our well established team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a great passion for working in hospitality and would like to progress their hospitality career.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Revenue Manager, the Reservation Agent is the first person that a guest interacts with prior to the guests arrival to the Hotel. Attention to detail and Hotel Administration experience would be an advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Hotel reservation agents need to have excellent product knowledge required to upsell a wide range of packages across the seasons.
- The main responsibility of a hotel reservation agent is to assist the customer with making their bookings and planning their upcoming stay with us
- Assist with special requests and room allocations
- Ensure expectations are managed in advance of the guest’s stay.
Excellent customer care and communication skills.
Attention to detail and organisational skills.
Multi-Tasking and Time management skills
Be able to cope well under pressure.
Experience with sales, or any similar role preferred
Work well in a team environment while also being able to work on your own initiative
High level of spoken and written English
Opera Computer System experience would be an advantage
- Career progression opportunities
- Meals on duty.
- Discounted Staff accommodation
- Attractive Wage offering
Please email a copy of curriculum vitae to our General Manager Donald Morissey at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org