Willow Boarding Kennels
Your dog is welcome too
Our onsite Willow Boarding Kennels are a new purpose built facility. There are ten individual secure kennels of 2.5 sq meters each. Owners are assigned a kennel with its own security lock for the duration of their stay. We ask that you bring your own dog bedding and feeding bowls. The Kennels are not supervised, and dogs do not have access to an outdoor run, owners are fully responsible for the care and exercise of their own dog(s). Dogs are not permitted indoors with the exception of guide dogs.
Please read and acknowledge the RULES that apply when you bring your dog on holiday to Parknasilla.
- Dogs are not permitted in the hotel building, inside a Courtyard Lodge or a Woodland Villa with the exception of guide dogs.
- Kennels must be booked in advance.
- You agree to pay a nightly rate of €10 per kennel
- Owners are assigned a kennel and their own security lock. We take a deposit of €20 when issuing the lock and this is returned when the lock is returned.
- Individual kennels do not have access to an outdoor run.
- The cleaning of your individual Kennel is the owner’s responsibility for the duration of your stay. Water hose and cleaning aids are supplied.
- Please bring your own dog bedding, water and food bowl.
- Should pets of any sort be discovered inside a house or lodge, the management will insist that they are removed immediately and reserve the right to impose a cleaning fee of €100. If the guest must depart early as a result no refund will be issued.
- On the Terrace, your dog must be kept on a short leash by your table. Management reserve the right to ask a guest to remove their dog if they are proving to be an inconvenience to other guests or staff.
- Whilst enjoying the Estate walks with your dog(s) must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Regardless of where your dog defecates, be that on pathways, lawns, in the woodlands, on grass verges, it is compulsory that you “bag it” and dispose of it appropriately. Management reserve the right to impose a €50 charge if it is reported or witnessed that you did not clean up after your dog.