Parknasilla Resort & Spa is a luxury Kerry hotel that has 89 bedrooms and Suites, 24 luxurious two bedroom self catering lodges and 38 three bedroom self catering villas located within a short walking distance of the main hotel.
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Reservation Agent to now join our well established team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a great passion for working in hospitality and would like to progress their hospitality career.
Objective of the Role:
- Reporting to the Revenue Manager, the Reservation Agent is the first person that a guest interacts with prior to the guests arrival to the Hotel. Attention to detail and Hotel Administration experience would be an advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The main responsibility of a hotel reservation agent is to assist the customer with booking and planning their up coming stay with us
- Assist with special requests and room allocation
- Ensure expectations are managed in advance of the guest’s stay.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to cope well under pressure.
- Opera Computer System experience would be an advantage
- Career progression opportunities
- Meals on duty.
- Discounted Staff accommodation
- Attractive Wage offering