We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Receptionist in the excellent Parknasilla Resort & Spa
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a great passion for working in hospitality and would like to progress in their hospitality career.
The objective of the Role:
Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel, therefore it is of utmost importance that all staff present a friendly and professional image to our guests at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome our guests to the Hotel.
- Register the guests and take payment.
- Answer any queries the guest may have on in house facilities and tourist information.
- Take responsibility for the security of the keys.
- Update all guest information in the computer.
- Take and confirm reservations to our guests.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to cope well under pressure.
- Career progression opportunities
- Meals on duty.
- Discounted Staff accommodation
- Attractive Wage offering