Guest Relations Manager – Parknasilla Resort & Spa – (Commencing February 2022)
The 4 star Parknasilla Resort and Spa located on the famous Ring of Kerry is now recruiting for its 2022 season.
Reopening in February 2022 to celebrate our 127th anniversary we are now seeking to recruit a Guest Relations Manager reporting directly to the Deputy General Manager.
This role is a very operational based role and the ideal candidate must ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- A minimum of two years hotel operations management experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel with a strong background in both Front Office & Food and Beverage operations.
- Passionate about standards and committed to offering a superior guest experience at all times.
- Ability to apply a common-sense approach to problem-solving and to anticipate & prevent guest issues from arising
- Ability to assist a strong team of departmental managers along with ensuring staff are motivated, happy and well-trained
- A hands-on, customer-facing management style is essential
- Previous exposure to Micros POS, Opera PMS, ResDiary (or similar) would be advantageous.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours / a shift pattern 5 out of 7 days including weekends and as business requires
- Excellent personal presentation and professional appearance
- Keen understanding of Hotel related laws and regulations
This position will offer a very generous remuneration package depending on experience and subsisted accommodation can also be provided if required.
The successful candidate should be ideally available to commence employment with Parknasilla Resort & Spa by mid- February 2022