SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure all guests are greeted with a friendly welcome and offered the highest standards of guest care and customer satisfaction in line with Company Service Standards and Policy & Procedures.
- To ensure the Garden/Trail Facilities operate to the required 4 star standards at all times ensuring the Garden/Trail areas are kept to a 4 star standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- To carry out duties to the required accredited standards of performance
- To ensure members and guest requirements are met
- To deliver the Parknasilla Experience to all members & visitors whilst maximising visitors satisfaction.
- To ensure all grounds equipment is in safe working order, maintained and serviced to the required standard.
- To follow the highest standards of personal hygiene, presentation and wear issued uniform.
- To liaise with the all grounds staff on grounds/property related issues.
- To maintain clear and accessible walkways on property grounds
- Assist with setting objectives and complete appraisals for all Golf /Grounds staff
- Perform light excavation, using shovels, picks and other tools to dig trenches and level ground.
- Maintain landscape and garden areas by planting grass, trimming trees and bushes, and fertilizing flowers and other plants.
- Contact the appropriate technicians and specialists for maintenance jobs that the groundskeeper cannot do alone.
- Carry out any reasonable task as requested by Management.
- To maintain the grounds of the resort to the highest standards at all times.
- Carry out regular maintenance on existing and new structures
- Gather and remove litter by properly disposing of trash or waste materials
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- To be aware of and adhere to all Health, Fire and Safety Procedures and to remain vigilant to possible risks and ensure that anything of a suspicious nature is reported to management.
- To ensure that the correct chemicals/pesticides etc are used in the correct manner and to ensure correct storage of such.
- To ensure all equipment is operated by knowledgeable personal and stored in a safe and secure manner.
- Maintain high level of Standards, Personal Hygiene, Uniform, Appearance and conduct.
- To attend all meetings and training courses requested by your Area General Manager or Deputy General Manager.
- To assist with observing security measures for the hotel and report anything that may appear suspicious.
- To pass on all lost property to the Accommodation Department.
- To ensure all maintenance needs are reported to the Maintenance Manager / Duty Manager.
Part-time hours: 24 per week