- Eat & Drink
- Explore Activities
- Spa & Wellness
- Special Offers
The Head of Sales and Marketing
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a candidate or college graduate that already has three to four years experience in the hotel front of house operations and is now interested in learning and gaining experience in the Sales & Marketing and Revenue Management side of the business.
We are looking for someone that is motivated, career focused and keen to learn and would welcome the challenge of working within a Resort that offers three varieties of accommodation, spa, golf and a plethora of curated experiences and resort activities for guests to enjoy.
Role & Responsibilities
• Growing and managing the trade groups business. Liaising with International Tour Operators, Irish Tour Operators, Original Irish Hotels HQ and DMC’s.
• Managing and coordinating leisure group business and family celebrations from enquiry to arrival.
• Responding to and managing corporate event enquires
• Supporting the Reservation and Revenue Manager as required
• Hosting Trade Site Inspections and Familiarisation Visits
• Attending Trade Shows as directed by Head of Sales.
• OTA’s and Meta Search. Manage inventory and rate loading as directed.
• Booking Engine. Ensure content and presentation is engaging, current and accurate.
• CRM. Ensure content is accurate, current and track engagement
• Data base management.
• Attend and participate in Revenue Mgt, Digital Mkt and Sales Strategy Meetings